- Using TensorFlow on Categorical Data We use TensorFlow to attempt to determine the edibility of a mushroom based on its physical traits that are encoded categorically.
- Data Driven South Park We perform data analysis and some basic natural language processing on 70,000 lines of South Park dialog. We then train a recurrent neural network on the South Park dialog.
- The Most Metal Guitar Tuning We investigate the age-old question What is the most metal guitar tuning.
- The Mathematics of Lights Out Lights Out is a puzzle game that was originally produced by Tiger Electronics in 1995, and we take a look at the math behind it.
- 100 Books Read in 2016 A listing and one sentence summary of the books I read in 2016.
- An Android App for Distinguishing Clouds from Contrails Using Machine Learning Adventures in training an image classifier to determine clouds from contrails.
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis for the First 2016 Presidential Debate After the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, what is the mood on Twitter?
- A Neural Network in TensorFlow for Classifying Cancer Data Using UCI breast cancer data, we build a simple neural network classifier in TensorFlow to determine is a tumor is benign or malignant.
- Data Analysis in R of the 2016 Michigan Primary Election On March 8th, 2016, Michigan (my home state) held the presidential primary for the 2016 presidential election. We take a dive into the data.
- First Post First post!
subscribe via RSS